Business Owners Direct Terms & Conditions
Businesownersdirect.com is a website that is owned, operated and a trading style of "Business Broker Spain SL.".
Business Broker Spain SL is registered in Spain
Address: Business 10 Calle Arquitecto Urteaga, 03730, Javea, Alicante, Spain. CIF B54646153
This website is operated in Spain and hosted in England, UK. All data is collected, processed and stored securely in the UK.
Before using this website you should carefully read the following terms and conditions which govern the use of this website. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions please do not use this website.
Furthermore, if you wish to buy or sell businesses via this website, you will have to agree to be bound by the additional Buyer's Terms and/or Seller's Terms (set out below).
This website has been designed so that businesses, business ideas and/or franchises can be advertised for sale via this website. You should only contact a party advertising on this website if you have a genuine interest in purchasing the item being offered, you should not contact any person for any other purpose such as offering your or any third party's goods or services or otherwise seeking to solicit business in any way.
Business Owners Direct accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result or your use of this website unless that loss comes about as a result of some fraud or serious misconduct on the part of Business Owners Direct.
Business Owners Direct does not conduct any investigations or due diligence into any parties advertising on this website and can accept no responsibility nor liability whatsoever, for any claims, costs, losses, expenses or damages howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential in respect of any omissions or consequences of actions taken by users based on any information, opinions or advice contained within this website. In addition, any advertisements on the website do not constitute a binding offer so that acceptance by the user can bind the party advertising on the website or Business Owners Direct.
Hypertext and Cookies
Where this website is linked to any website operated by any third party Business Owners Direct accepts no responsibility or liability arising in respect of any content, information or transaction on or carried out on such website. The presence of a link on our website shall not be deemed to be a recommendation or endorsement of such website by Business Owners Direct.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights contained in and pertaining to this website, including any trademarks used on this website, copyright in any material and rights in any data contained on this website are owned by or licensed to Business Owners Direct. You are not given any right to use any intellectual property rights contained in or pertaining to this website otherwise than as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions. Any transfer, sale, distribution, reproduction, copying or modification of any material contained on this website (in whole or in part) is strictly prohibited other than with the prior written consent of Business Owners Direct.
Infringement and Indemnity
As a condition of your use of this website, you agree not to upload or post any material that infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
We reserve the right to remove any material you upload or post onto this website if, in our opinion, such material infringes or is likely to infringe the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
We will not be responsible or liable to you for the content or accuracy of any material uploaded or posted by any other user of this website.
You hereby agree to indemnify Business Owners Direct (who shall have no duty to mitigate its loss) in full and on demand and keep it so indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings and all direct and indirect damages, losses, costs and expenses (including without limitation legal and other professional advisers' fees, economic loss, loss of profit, future revenue, reputation, goodwill, anticipated savings) and any consequential loss made against or incurred or suffered by Business Owners Direct and whether wholly or in part resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes the copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
If you believe that the content of any material uploaded or posted onto this website infringes your intellectual property rights, please notify us at the postal address above.
Barring From This Website
We reserve the right to bar users from this website and/or restrict or disable their access or use of any or all elements of our services, on a permanent or temporary basis at our sole discretion. Any such user shall be notified and must not then attempt to use this website under any other name or through any other user.
Before advertising the sale of a business or franchise on this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not advertise the sale of a business on this website.
1. This website is for the sale of entire businesses and/or business franchises. Business Owners Direct is not regulated by the Financial Services Authority or any other regulatory body and you are strictly prohibited from offering any form of shares, bonds, securities, collective investment schemes or anything similar via this website. Please contact Business Owners Direct at the postal address above if you are in any doubt as to whether you can advertise on this website.
2. Business Owners Direct provides this website which gives you the opportunity to advertise the sale of your business or franchise. Business Owners Direct does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use this website, or into the legitimacy of any statements made on the website. Business Owners Direct strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents.
3. If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way or who contacts you for any other purpose than to negotiate the purchase of the item you have advertised (such as sale of its services), you will contact Business Owners Direct at 10 Calle Arquitecto Urteaga, 03730, Javea, Alicante, Spain or email our customer services team forthwith setting out full details.
4. You warrant that the content of the advertisement you place on the website will be true and accurate and hereby agree to indemnify Business Owners Direct against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website, including, but not limited to, arising out of your obligations under any regulation or legislation relevant to the country in which your listing is added.
5. Business Owners Direct reserves the right to refuse to upload any business listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, consider such listing to be improper, fraudulent or otherwise not bona fide.
6. Business Owners Direct reserves the right to edit any business listing if we, in our reasonable opinion, believe such editing will improve the quality of the website. Business Owners Direct does not allow the display of a seller's contact details within a business listing. All buyer messages will be delivered to sellers via the website. Business Owners Direct reserves the right to edit listings and remove any contact details included.
7. The decision where to place a listing within the index of business categories shall be at the sole discretion of Business Owners Direct.
Additional Terms for Brokers/Intermediaries
1. A broker or intermediary account only allows the advertising of business listings represented by that broker. The account is not to be re-sold or shared with any other broker or business listing website.
In addition the private advertising package is not to be resold by any broker without explicit permission from Business Owners Direct.
2. If you are selling a business or franchise in the capacity of a broker, agent or any other form of intermediary so that you are not selling in your personal capacity you must register as an intermediary on the website.
3. You warrant that you have the full authority and permission to advertise the business or franchise on the website FROM THE DIRECT OWNER and in particular that you have not advertised a business or franchise by simply taking it off a third party intermediary or broker without the permission of the owner.
Before contacting a seller of a business through this website you should carefully read the Terms and Conditions and in particular the Disclaimer as well as the following terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of these, you should not contact a seller regarding the purchase of a business on this website.
1. Business Owners Direct provides this website which gives you the opportunity to purchase businesses or franchises by contacting persons who advertise on this website. Business Owners Direct does not carry out any investigations or due diligence into the buyers, sellers or brokers who use this website. Business Owners Direct strongly recommends that you make every effort to check and verify offers personally or through your professional advisers/agents.
2. If you are contacted by a third party through your use of this website who appears to be non bona-fide or who acts dishonestly or incorrectly in any way, you will contact Business Owners Direct at 10 Calle Arquitecto Urteaga, 03730, Javea, Alicante, Spain or email our customer services team forthwith setting out full details.
3. You hereby agree to indemnify Business Owners Direct against all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, losses, expenses or damages it may incur howsoever arising whether direct, indirect or consequential as a result of your use of this website.
Payments and Refunds
1. Subscription fees are paid in advance and our services begin once payment has been received.
2. Business Owners Direct requires payments for services by credit or debit card unless otherwise agreed in advance. Business Owners Direct will charge you in British Pounds Sterling, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Euros, New Zealand Dollars, US Dollars or South African Rand depending on the service and your country of residence. You may also have to pay any applicable local taxes. There is a 10E administration fee to list the business for the free trial, this will be deducted from the 295E. If a prospective purchaser inquires within the 21 days you pay the 285E to receive the lead. To cancel your trial will we require written confirmation from you for us to delete the listing. Payment for the quarter will be charged on the 21st day, and thereafter every quarter until we receive notification you have sold.
3. Your bank may also apply a fee for an international payment. These fees are exclusively related to your bank. Business Owners Direct does not apply any extra charge for the international payment. If you have been charged any additional unexpected fees, please contact your bank in order to get more information.
4. Please ensure that your payment card details are kept up to date. If we are unable to process payment from your card, we regret that it will be necessary to suspend your subscription and listing(s) until you provide us with details of a valid payment card. You can do this by contacting customer services or by updating your card details stored securely in your account. You will still be liable for any outstanding payments that could not be met when your account was suspended.
5. You are able to end your subscription by contacting your account manager (if you have one), following the cancellation links in your account or contacting our customer services team. To avoid being charged monthly subscriptions or advertising fees, Business Owners Direct must receive your cancellation notice one week in advance of your subscription renewal date.
6. Refund requests are reviewed on a case by case basis and issued at Business Owners Direct’ discretion.
If you are unhappy with our service or you are not using your account you may be eligible for a refund. If you simply change your mind, you may not.